The images show a selection of the many life-size statues and sculptures created by Clara:
- Love One Another – a pietà in the garden of the Gandhi Museum in Maganwadi, Wardha, India
- Bellum Diabolicum Est – destroyed by the Nazis in WWII.
- Mahatma Gandhi – life-size statue taken from sittings. Gandhi Memorial Museum, Washington DC.
- The Active Buddha – winner of the first prize at the All India Exhibition in Mumbai in 1952
- Equestrian Statue of the Shah of Iran
- Twelve bronze panels – Mehrabad International Airport, Teheran, Iran